Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Working My Butt Off!!!

Quite literally. Back in june I got a phone call from my sister-in-law and she said that a personal trainer that works a couple of doors down from her is doing a rapid results program. Because he lides making a difference he discounted this program to $400 for 16 weeks. I started June 1st and am on my second program (about 6 weeks in). Through the process I have lost 30lbs. and dropped 6 sizes. However, I am not done yet.
These are our family pictures we took in March


These are the new pictures.
So, What do you think? For any of you that are interested in this program he is starting another one in January. He is at Westgate (by the Cardinal's Stadium) so if you live in the valley and are interested his info is to the side.



7 comments:

jbeus said...

Calice Marice,
You look so good!! You seriously look like you did in high school- so beautiful! I love to look at the new pics. I think you are great!
Love you,
Brittany B Beus

Macey said...

You are such a hottie! Way to go with working your butt off-you are inspiring-very cute family pictures too.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Lookin' great Callie. I'm so happy that you're closer now and we can actually see each other-- that is when our kids aren't sick. Way to go working out.

Jen christensen said...

Wow congrats! You look great! Hey I need your email address. Send it to me when you get a minute. Jenchristensen1@yahoo.com

the landreths said...

You look great!! I'm impressed...that's a lot of work. Good luck with round 2!

Farr Family said...

Hey Callie!!! What are you doin'? I tracked down your blog from Sherilynn's! Send me a your email address (ladyfarr@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to my blog.

The Robertson Family said...

Hey Callie!
You look awesome! Congratulations. You're lookin' fine as wine! Your family is so darn cute too!!
Love,
Tiff