Monday, November 17, 2008

I AM LAME I KNOW

Okay enough with the comments about my lame blog and my inability to keep you all up to date with what is going on with us. So here is the update.
April:
We found and house and signed on it. It was a spec home that had been sitting for almost 7 months. It has exactly what we want and need in it.
May:
The Boys and I went to San Diego. Daddy graduated from college and got an awesome job. We moved in with my parents while we waited to close on our house.
June:
The baby turned 1 and we had a little party for him. I started my training with my personal trainer.
July:
We closed on our house and moved in.
August:
Our oldest turned 3 and he had a Thomas the Train birthday party at a splash park.
September:
We gained another cousin/nephew to our family
October:
Halloween!!!
Now, November:
So far nothing big, just getting ready for Thanksgiving and all the holidays.
Now, we do not have internet so that makes posting on my blog impossible from home unless I catch a signal. So, I promise to post pictures, just bear with me as this is an extremely slow process for us all.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Too cute! Congrats on the house. What town? Sounds like your little family is growing. Tell your parents hello from me.

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a busy life lately. No wonder you haven't had time to update your blog. We're glad that you have moved closer so that we can see you more often!!