Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Family Pictures

We had these pictures taken this weekend. Our good friend took them and she did an awesome job.
The boys playing pick-a-boo.












We found a really cool looking old tractor and the boys had a lot of fun playing on it.


8 comments:

The A.Wahls said...

Callie - You look absolutely beautiful! Your have such a good looking family! The boys are getting so big! So fun to see you -thanks for the updates.

the landreths said...

Wow! What great pictures! You look fabulous, Callie. And your boys are looking so grown up.

mama cow said...

You look great! I love your haircut it is so cute! Your family is really adoreable too.

Erin said...

Check you out little miss skinny!! I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

I'm drooling over your pictures! They are fabulous. I'm loving your new banner and family picture too. Your friend did an excellent job (although it helps to have such photogenic family to photograph too)! I've become obsessed with blogging in the last few months. Check out our blog when you have a few minutes: www.windhula.blogspot.com.

The Ishiis said...

What cute pictures, they look great!! Your new background looks great too! It will be fun to see you guys, hopefully you guys will bring your little ones this time!

aboringfam said...

Wow the boys are getting so big I can't believe how fast time has gone by.

Sheri said...

You look great and your kids are adorable! Those are great pictures. Hugs to the family!