Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our Christmas Utah Trip

We went to Utah this last Christmas and I realized something. It is FREAKIN' COLD!!! We drove and as we left our home at 55 degrees I was wearing a wind breaker and flip-flops. Um.....that didn't go over so well when we arrived at our destination. When we got to our friends' house it was 34 degrees inside the house and I thought that my children were going to die. They have never been so cold in all their lives, they didn't even know what to do. So, as much as I hate the heat, I am very grateful for where I live.
We did play in the snow a couple of times but we definitely do not have clothing warm enough to live there.





He sure loved it though.


This was just outside their house. Although it was cold, it was beautiful.





No comments: