Wednesday, May 7, 2008

March and April

Here is our big boy learning to dress himself. He grabbed one of the onsies that is two small for the baby and put it on backwards.

















These are just cute pictures of the baby.












A trip to great-grandpa's farm.







He got to play with the kittens







and give them a ride






Which I am sure they enjoyed every second of it.









Then they got to play on the tractor with Dad and great-uncle Mark










Daddy took us all out for dinner for My birthday and Aunt Beha came with.









7 comments:

The Bells said...

I'm so happy you are moving up here! Call me! Is your cell phone number still the same as it was a few years ago?

mama cow said...

Callie! Hey girl it is Heather Hilton I found you from Cherise's blog please come and see mine family Your little guys are so cute!www.osnessfamilyzoo.blogspot.com

Macey said...

CUTE Kids! Jennyt tells me you are going to be in PHX soon-I would love to get together with you girls! We are in Mesa for the Summer. Hope you are enjoying this AZ heat like we are!

the landreths said...

Hey Callie! It's so sad i'm gone and i won't get to enjoy you living in teh valley. It was really fun to see you a couple times before we skipped town, though. Thanks for the fun--i'm going to miss you! Keep blogging so i can keep up with you!

The Bells said...

Hey there! I want to see more pictures of your boys! :) Hey, I need your address to send you a baby shower invite. Email it to me at amackbell@hotmail.com

Hope all is well!

Ashley

Jamie said...

ok...i think this is the longest we've ever gone without seeing each other...so update update update....help me know what is going on.

ps. your boys are the cutest

Nalene said...

Oh my goodness, if that little boy doesn't look like a little Bubba! He is a doll!