Here we are at the local carnival. It was a welcome change to the two trunk-or-treats we had done over the weekend. There were lots of games and lots of things to distract them with. They were both so worn out that night that they both slept the whole night. Daddy and I were very grateful for that.


Here is that ferocious lion

Here is a close up of the skunk. What you can't see is that the bum says "little stinker" on it.


He got to play games to earn some candy. We are actually really grateful for that because we already had a lot at home.
We got to see some friends but she was not as happy to see just as we were to see her.
I thought that we were going to be outside so I double layered him so that he would stay warm. When we got inside where everything was going on it was so hot that he started to get really red so he was only dressed for a few minutes. The rest of the time he was dressed like this. But look at how blue his eyes are.
He was looking at one of those mirrors that distorts your image and thought that it was the funniest things he had ever seen.






4 comments:
You definitely have the cutest little skunk i've ever seen. I'm so excited you're coming up this way in December!
You guys look so cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Hope all is well in AZ for you. :)
Hi there...I wondered on to your blog through Kristy and then Jamie...I think. Anyway, It looks like you had fun! Hope you don't mind me visiting!
So... just wanted to let ya know that I'm having a girl! YES, Our kids can get married!!
Post a Comment